Office of Instruction
Director of Curriculum
Aileen M. Fuller
The Office of Instruction focuses on curriculum aligned with state standards, benchmarks and objectives. The department is also in charge of professional development for all Red Creek Faculty.
For more information, please contact the Director of Curriculum, Cynthia Hay.
Reading instruction at Red Creek CSD follows the guidelines of the Science of Reading.
The science of reading is a vast, interdisciplinary body of scientifically-based research about reading and issues related to reading and writing.
This research has been conducted over the last five decades across the world, and it is derived from thousands of studies conducted in multiple languages.
For more information, visit the The Reading League.
NYS Educational Standards
- NYS Next Generation English Language Arts Learning Standards
- NYS Next Generation Mathematics Learning Standards
- NYS Science Learning Standards
- NYS Social Studies Standards
- NYS Learning Standards for the Arts
- NYS Physical Education Standards
- NYS Technology Education Standards
- NYS Computer Science and Digital Fluency Learning Standards
- NYS Business and Marketing Education Standards