Healthy Families Wayne, managed by Finger Lakes Community Action a division of Wayne County Action Program, Inc. and funded through the Office of Family and Children Services, greets and acknowledges you as a community partner to ensure that:
- our most vulnerable population, our children, are well cared for
- parents of young children are given evidence-based information about childhood development
- local resources are made available to families that need them
- positive parent and child interaction and attending to the child's cues for attention are met
- family stressors are met with empathy, referrals and regular contact with Healthy Families staff.
- our childrenare school ready